Reliable, Precise Cutting from SoundFX West Warwick
Looking for a local vendor for CNC work?
SoundFX is proud to offer reliable, precise cutting to sign makers, woodworker, marine fabricators and other small businesses and individuals in RI and Massachusetts area from our West Warwick location.
With years of CNC experience from our car audio division, we've become extremely knowledgable in the best ways to design and fabricate parts made of wood, plastic, foam and more. Read on to learn more, or click the button below to contact our West Warwick store directly.
The Benefits of Using a CNC Machine
CNC machining offers the ultimate in creative freedom for our clients. Designs are limited only by your imagination, so if you’d like to take your production to the next level, consider SoundFX’s CNC machining service for your next project.
SoundFX West Warwick employs the Multicam 3000 CNC Router, a workhorse in the industry that’s known for reliability and precise cutting power. Plus, in the hands of our experienced engineers, this machine will be dialed in to give you the precision you require.
Need one piece for a client? No problem. Need 10,000 pieces with the same accuracy? No sweat. With SoundFX’s computer aided design and manufacturing, you can be sure that the last piece looks and functions just as well as the first one.
Up against a deadline and need the pieces quickly? SoundFX is proud to be a local vendor serving all of southern New England. We’re happy to work remotely with you on a project, or stop into our West Warwick location to see the process in action.
A Complete Solution for CNC Cutting
Servicing our clients from beginning to end...
1. Supply your CAD (Computer Aided Design) model to our engineer, or we can work with you to create the model
2. The CAD file is loaded into the CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software which tells the CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machine how to make the part
3. Our Multicam 3000 CNC Router is ideal for cutting soft sheet materials like plastic, wood, foam or aluminum.
4. Drop the base material off at our West Warwick location, or we can source it for you
5. Our team works with you to ensure specifications and quality standards are met
6. Parts are typically available within 5 working days, depending upon availability of materials
CNC machining offers the ultimate in creative freedom for our clients. Designs are limited only by your imagination, so if you’d like to take your production to the next level, consider SoundFX West Warwick’s CNC machining service for your next project.